Please note a £1.80 transaction fee will be added per booking for any tickets purchased online.
New for Summer 2019, the Kirklees Light Railway is proud to offer our amazing Pizza & Prosecco Sunset Service.
What better way to spend a lazy summer's evening than indulging in delicious pizza & sparkling prosecco?! All this AND an enchanting sunset steam train ride through the Yorkshire countryside.
The Pizza & Prosecco Sunset Service will be taking place on the evening of Saturday 24 August 2019. Places are limited & advance booking is essential.
The evening will start at 7pm as you arrive at Clayton West Station for departure at 7.30pm sharp.
Upon arrival at Shelley Station you will receive a complimentary glass of prosecco (non-alcoholic alternative available!) whilst the finishing touches are made to your scrumptious supper. There are six pizza options to choose from: margherita, pepperoni, meat feast, mushroom, pepper & feta or ham & mushroom.
Once served, sit back & enjoy the glorious summer sunset over the south Pennine foothills whilst listening to some fantastic live music provided by this evening's entertainment, amazing singer Simon Whiteley.
A prosecco bar will be open throughout the evening with the opportunity to indulge your taste for the bubbles as much or as little as you like! There will be a full bar on offer so if you fancy a pint with your pizza, that won't be an issue.
Tickets are priced at £21.95 per person & include a return steam train ride, a freshly cooked pizza per person (vegetarian options available), a complimentary glass of prosecco (non-alcoholic alternative available), access to the bar and live music.
Buy tickets: online, over the phone at 01484 865727 or in person from Clayton West Ticket Office during operating hours.
Each booking transaction will incur a £1.80 booking fee regardless of the method of booking.
Please note: this event is aimed at over 18s & Challenge 25 will be in operation. So, if you're lucky enough to be blessed with a baby-face, make sure you have ID handy.
- The train will depart Clayton West at 7.30pm sharp. Latecomers will not be admitted
- The train will arrive back at Clayton West at approximately 10.15pm
- Please order taxis for no later than 10.30pm from Clayton West Station (HD8 9XJ)
- Vegetarian options available
- Please note: concession/child rates are not available on the Pizza & Prosecco Sunset Service
- Seats will be allocated for this event. If you wish to be seated with friends, please state this at the time of booking & we will do our best to accommodate
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Please see our Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions: CLICK HERE
VOUCHERS, OFFERS & GROUPONS ARE NOT VALID FOR THIS EVENT.
please click on a date below to reveal running times