Please note a £1.80 transaction fee will be added per booking for all tickets purchased online.
Unleash your inner mixologist at our summer cocktail masterclass taking place on the evening of Saturday 29 August 2020!
Guests will arrive at Clayton West Station for 7pm, with the Cocktail Express departing at 7.30pm sharp.
At Shelley Station, delicious platters of food will be served and the cocktail bar (cash only) will also be open!
Our Master Mixologists will lead you through an exhilarating 45-minute masterclass where you'll discover how to make THE perfect summer cocktails. You'll also get the opportunity to sample a variety of delicious complimentary cocktail tasters!
Tickets are priced at £29.95 per person & include a return steam train ride, platters of food (vegetarian option available), complimentary cocktail tasters (non-alcoholic alternative available), a 45-minute cocktail masterclass led by an expert mixologist & access to the bar. Advance booking only.
Buy tickets: online, over the phone at 01484 865727 or in person from Clayton West Ticket Office during operating hours.
Each booking transaction will incur a £1.80 booking fee regardless of the method of booking.
Please note: this event is for over 18s only & Challenge 25 will be in operation. So, if you're lucky enough to be blessed with a baby-face, make sure you have ID handy.
- The train will depart Clayton West at 7.30pm sharp. Latecomers will not be admitted
- The train will arrive back at Clayton West at approximately 10.25pm
- Please order taxis for no later than 10.40pm from Clayton West Station (HD8 9XJ)
- Vegetarian option & non-alcoholic option available. Please make sure you choose this option(s) when booking
- Please note: concession/child rates are not available on The Cocktail Express
- Seats will be allocated for this event. If you wish to be seated with friends, please state this at the time of booking & we will do our best to accommodate
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Please see our Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions: https://bit.ly/2RkxDjP
Please note that all passengers over the age of 11 years who travel on our trains will be required to wear a face mask/covering until further notice. This is a UK Government directive applicable to all modes of public transport in England and - according to the UK Government - heritage railways are a form of public transport.
VOUCHERS, OFFERS & GROUPONS ARE NOT VALID FOR THIS EVENT.