Live la vida loca at the Kirklees Light Railway this June as we host our first ever Mexican night!
La Vida Loco will be running for one night only in 2020 - Saturday 20 June 2020. Places are limited and advance booking is essential.
Your evening will start at 7pm as you arrive at Clayton West Station for departure at 7.30pm sharp.
Upon arrival at Shelley Station, our friends from Let's Go Street Food will serve your supper of freshly cooked Mexican food and there will be the opportunity to purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from the pop-up bar.
Whilst tucking into your food and drink, enjoy the live music: if you fancy a little dance, who are we to stop you?!
Tickets are priced at £22.95 per person & include a return steam train ride, a freshly cooked Mexican supper (or vegetarian alternative), access to the pop up bar and live music.
Buy tickets: online, over the phone at 01484 865727 or in person from Clayton West Ticket Office during operating hours.
Each booking transaction will incur a £1.80 booking fee regardless of the method of booking.
Please note: this event is aimed at over 18s & Challenge 25 will be in operation. If you're lucky enough to be blessed with a baby-face, make sure you have ID handy.
- The train will depart Clayton West at 7.30pm sharp. Latecomers will not be admitted
- The train will arrive back at Clayton West at approximately 10.15pm
- Please order taxis for no later than 10.30pm from Clayton West Station (HD8 9XJ)
- Vegetarian option available. Please make sure you choose this option when booking
- Seats will be allocated for this event. If you wish to be seated with friends, please state this at the time of booking & we will do our best to accommodate
- Please note: concession/child rates are not available on La Vida Loco
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Please see our Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions: CLICK HERE
VOUCHERS, OFFERS & GROUPONS ARE NOT VALID FOR THIS EVENT.