My First Day Out with Thomas
Join Thomas the Tank Engine & his friends, Percy, Toby, Mavis & Emily as they visit the Kirklees Light Railway from the Island of Sodor.
The Fat Controller will also be on hand during the engines' visit to make sure they are all being really useful and behaving themselves. He will conduct an opening ceremony each day at 9.45am, assisted by Rusty & Dusty, the trusty platform sweepers!
The first train of the day is pulled by Thomas and departs Clayton West at 10am. The remaining trains are pulled by Emily or our home locos, Owl & Sian. Trains will depart every 30 minutes thereafter until the final train departs Clayton West at 4pm.
PLEASE NOTE: the first train (10am) is the ONLY train that Thomas pulls to Shelley. After that journey, he will spend his day providing platform rides at Clayton West Station.
2019 Ticket Prices:
Child (age 2-16yrs): £11
Under 2s: FREE
Family (2 adults + 2 children: £46
Family PLUS (2 adults + 3 children): £51.50
Included in your ticket price:
- a return steam train ride from Clayton West to Shelley (please note this will NOT be Thomas unless it is the 10am service)
- unlimited platform rides behind Thomas & Percy
- unlimited platform rides behind Mavis
- unlimited platform rides behind Toby
- bouncy castle
- donkey rides
- face painting by Artifaces
- Thomas temporary tattoos
- Thomas colouring activities
- Imagination Station with Thomas toys & dressing up
- Meet The Fat Controller & Rusty & Dusty
Advance booking is stongly advised.
Please see Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions here.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW FROM QUAY TICKETS at www.dayoutwiththomas.co.uk/kirklees or 0843 208 1840.
If you would like to book please contact us