Treat someone special to a scrumptious Afternoon Tea Experience at the Kirklees Light Railway in Yorkshire
Afternoon Tea is served in the Buffer Stop Cafe at Clayton West and comprises of a delicious selection of fresh finger sandwiches, scones served with fresh cream and fruity jam, sweet treats and cakes, served with your choice of a freshly brewed pot of tea or coffee.
Our Afternoon Tea & Steam Experience includes an all-day ticket for the railway plus a full afternoon tea:
- Afternoon Tea & Steam Experience for one adult - £16
- Afternoon Tea & Steam Experience for two adults - £30
- Afternoon Tea & Steam Experience for a family of 4 (2 adults + 2 children) - £50
- Afternoon Tea & Steam Experience for a child (up to 12 years old) - £12
Alternatively, you can opt for our Afternoon Tea only option (no train ride):
- Afternoon Tea for one adult - £10
- Afternoon Tea for two adults - £18
- Afternoon Tea for a family of 4 (2 adults + 2 children) - £30
- Afternoon Tea for a child (up to 12 years old) - £6.50
Each experience comes in the form of a gift voucher, valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The voucher can be personalised by you for the recipient.
To purchase an Afternoon Tea Experience, please call 01484 865727 or call into the railway during operating hours.
If you wish to book an Afternoon Tea experience for your own personal use (not as a gift), please contact the railway to make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance of your travel on 01484 865727.
Terms & Conditions:
- Afternoon Teas must be booked with the railway at least 24 hours in advance by the voucher holder
- Afternoon Teas are served between 2pm & 4pm only
- Afternoon Teas are only available on standard operating days
- Afternoon Teas are not available during special event periods or on Bank Holidays – please check with the railway for exclusions
- Train rides will be part of the scheduled service on standard operating days
If you would like to book please contact us